Saturday, October 9, 2010

blowing a nose

Me: Give me a topic to blog about.
Him: I don't know.
Me: Just name something.
Him: Blowing Jayden's nose

I think I should own stock in Kleenex or Puffs because I buy them by the truck load huge cases and it seems we still never have enough. Seriously, I buy at least 6 boxes at a time and lately, Jayden's been going through a box on his own a day! Every minute he is bringing me a tissue to wipe his nose.

I've been trying to teach him how to blow his nose because usually we just wipe it away. I can hear it needs to be blown. So I tell him to blow out his nose. I've been thinking he's doing that, but my husband says he's actually sucking in. To make it funnier, I sit here and make animated faces while blowing air out my nose to try to teach him how to blow. It must look silly because Jayden always smiles and giggles. Well I don't want to actually blow crap out my nose when I'm not using a tissue!

I guess until he gets it, I'll keep showing him and trying to teach him how to blow his nose. In the meantime, I'll keep wiping as he brings me tissues.

No comments: