Tuesday, October 12, 2010

keyed

Not only was it hard coming back to work after a 4 day weekend, knowing that I had "lost" 8 hours of office time due to the holiday, but it was equally difficult to see someone keyed my work van. They give me a 2010 brand new van to drive and it's been beat up so bad in the last 6 months and it's not even my fault! It has 4 rock chips on the windshield, not to mention the huge chip that actually took the paint off above the windshield. Then it got loaned out to some other co-workers and it came back with a bent license plate and scratches down the side. But now, I have a very deep scratch across the top of the hood. $400 to fix. Thankfully it's not my bill...and that's if they even fix it.

So whoever you are...whoever felt the need to vandalize my van....I hope you feel good about yourself! (as if you even know this blog exists)

No comments: