Sunday, October 24, 2010

the dog ate my homework

I mean, the dog ate my comforter. And I think the young boy sitting next to him helped. Well not eat it, but helped destroy it.

I could hear them laughing in my room. Ok, not them, but one of them. The boy was laughing and it was the cute heart warming laugh.

So I wasn't worried. Then I went in there and looked and of course they were having a hay day tearing apart my comforter!



And I would say with the stuffing hanging from his mouth, this guy here is the most guilty. Wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok soo funny...I know that face it is a dog that has been running around here that says "is there something wrong, i was having a great time and you seem upset, but really i don't know why"

sorry for the blanket...but the pics will bring back great memories!