Saturday, October 16, 2010

I've started this post 5 times now and I keep deleting what I write. For some reason I feel like I can't be open on my blog anymore. The things I want to write need to be guarded or maybe I'm scared of the comments that would roll in. I want to be completely open and honest on here, after all it's my blog, but I sit and think maybe some things just need to stay covered for now. I'm really hoping some day that I can just let my thoughts pour out of me.

I can say that being a stepmom is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Parenting in general has become so much more difficult than it was when the kids were younger. Funny how as the kids get older you exchange one or more problems for others. I can see the tween/teen years are going to be interesting. And having 5 teenagers at one time is not something I am ready for. Eek! Good thing I've got years before that happens.

Today was a tough day for multiple reasons. I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

No comments: