Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday

Today is technically Friday, even though it's 2:30 in the morning as I type this. I'm glad it's Friday too because apparently my mind thinks I don't need sleep tonight. My eyes and my body feel like they need it, but not my mind. Too many thoughts are swirling through it as I contemplate a big decision regarding work. I can't say anything more about it because most of job falls under the confidentiality rules. Say a prayer though because it's tough for me right now.

---------------------------------------
Mike and I went after school today to pick up the girls' frozen foods they sold for band, came home, sorted through it, and delivered 1 item before we realized 4:30 is not a good time to catch people at home. We brought the food back and filled our deep freeze. Thankfully we had a deep freeze to fill. After supper we went out again and were able to deliver all but 2 houses and then 2 grandmas. That's quite the chore to deliver stuff at a later date. Not to mention there was no address on 4 houses that Shaylee sold to. We did find all but 1 in the phone book, and the other was a "let's try this address and see" and got lucky!
-------------------------------------------
Joseph came home sick from school today. They said he was complaining of a really bad stomach ache. I guess they were right because he threw up twice after getting home.
-------------------------------------------
This weekend is Hobo Days. I bet our scanner will be loud and crazy, in which most cases means we shut it off or turn it down. Funny how we used to have it loud all the time, but now find our self more annoyed with it than anything. We'll also be heading to the parade on Saturday morning. That's one that I never miss.

1 comment:

Lisa Korba said...

Have fun this weekend, sending good thoughts your way also about your job.... let me know if you need anything