Tuesday, October 19, 2010

old house and more

I found an old house today. A really old house. Or at least it looks really old and really cool. It's located about 40 minutes from here. Of course I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures, but I definitely plan to go back sometime in the next week with camera in tow. I don't know what it is about this house that makes me want to snap some shots. Could it be there is no paint or now windows? Maybe. I'll be bringing pictures soon, I hope!

This weekend is Hobo Days. It's possible we'll only have one child with us for the parade. That would be really odd, since we've always had all the kids with us. Either way, we'll be in town for the parade.

Joseph's arm is healing well. In fact, he doesn't need to wear the brace anymore. I guess that's why he gives it to Dalton to wear. Ha! Boys will be boys.

The apples are falling from the trees slowly but surely. I'm betting it won't be long before Mike is climbing them to shake the limbs so the apples can fall, like he did last year. The leaves keep falling. I never realized how many leaves can come from one tree. Not that we have one tree. We actually have ten or more trees. This year Mike has been mulching the leaves instead of us raking them.

The girls have frozen food arriving on Thursday from a fund raiser they did for band. Guess we'll be busy that night delivering all the food people ordered. Hopefully people are home!

Tomorrow is a really, really busy day for me. I think I will be going non-stop from 6am until dark. Eek!

No comments: