Thursday, September 30, 2010

grandma rhonda

It's been a week since grandma Rhonda stopped over after having supper with her dad on her birthday. They went to a nice restaurant near here. Grandma Rhonda was a bit bummed that grandpa Craig was out of town for her birthday.
So we surprised her with an ice cream cake! She loved it. But more so, she loved getting a big group picture of her and all her grandchildren.
After all, I'm an only child, so my children are her only grandchildren!
And she loves them so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - I do so love you all!! You really made my day and look how happy we all are! Love to all!! Mike and Val plus SIX! Grandma Rhonda

Kath- said...

Grace is sitting here with me and I opened up your blog and she saw your header picture and asked who it was. I said you know her Grace that is Val and then she proceeds to say "Holy Geez thats a lot of kids" then she continues to say how would she ever carry all those babies they cant fit in her little car!!!

Val said...

I seriously started laughing Kathy!!

Anonymous said...

@Kathy...LOLz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhonda!! Love you!!!

~Vicki