Wednesday, September 15, 2010

a week later

A week later, here I am. With nothing new to post. Maybe as I type, I'll come up with something. I could tell you how stressed and emotional I have been lately, or how the job is not as enjoyable as it used to be, or how I love how my little boy is in preschool. Yes, that's it!

Jayden has started going to preschool and he's doing so well! The first day he was a bit skeptical, but did ok once I left. The second day he was more familiar with what is going on and more exploratory of the room. The third day, he told all the teachers his mom was leaving. :) He's doing great and having a great time! Melts my heart.

Other than that, not much is new here. I come to blog on a daily basis and look at it and kind of cringe. I think I need some post ideas, so if there is anything anybody wants to know or see, I'm up for the challenge. I do like challenges!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could blog on Joseph, Dalton, Shawndra, or Devin. All you ever blog about is Jayden and occasionally Shaylee. You have six kids, There's plenty to blog about

Val said...

So Vicki, be more specific...what would you like to know, or see?

Anonymous said...

ANYTHING! I love all of them & would like updates on ALL of them. That's why I read the blog, afterall. :) thanks!