Monday, September 27, 2010

Falls Park

As I've mentioned in the past, picture taking is a real passion of mine. In Sioux Falls, the falls were really roaring on Sunday. It was beautiful to see all the water pounding on the rocks creating waterfalls, foam, and swirling holes.


This guy was just hanging out enjoying the beauty of mother nature.



I could have watched the falls more intently had I not had a 3 year old with me, but I was always watching him. Motherly instincts were heightened near the water.



So I went up in the tower, took a few picture, walked around the exterior and told my husband I was going back down. I do not like heights and it spooked me and made me feel very dizzy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the Falls! Glad you had a beautiful day to enjoy them! Sorry I did not get you called back tonight. We can talk tomorrow. Was busy getting Craig ready to go to Germany. Love ya!!