Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday

Today was such a busy day, wow! It went so fast, I feel like I forgot to breathe. We went to church this morning and then went to Sioux Falls. Our time was short in Sioux Falls, but we did manage to go to Falls Park, which was amazing! I took lots of pictures, but haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. I will post some when I get time. On our way home, we decided we weren't in a hurry because we had to pick up the older girls from church, so instead of driving all the way home and coming back, we drove 55 mph on the interstate. All the way home. Let me say, I don't think the people in the construction zone appreciated that. Oh well, such is life.

Once we remembered there were still beds to be made and folders to be gone through, we figured we needed to drive all the way home and then I would turn around and come back. So that's what I did. I felt rushed and that makes me anxious and I feel like I'm still anxious from the day.

A week ago when we were in Sioux Falls I tried on a pair of shoes that I really liked, but didn't buy. Today, I was going to buy them, but they were gone. I guess when they were on sale last week, they must have sold out. Lesson learned....buy shoes while on sale if you really want them. In the end, it saved me money, so I can't complain.

G'night all. Look for some pictures this week. :-)

No comments: