Monday, September 20, 2010

winner

Today I received a very exciting phone call. The lady on the other end of the phone said my name had been drawn and I won tickets to see the Vikings! I had to choose between this weekend or December 5th, so I picked the later. This weekend was too close to get organized. And plus, my husband's birthday is December 10th, so this was a great present for him.

We're really excited. This is the first time we've gotten to go anywhere over night since September of 2005. I think we're due!

Now....to find some loving family members who will watch our children! Any volunteers? :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Send my beautiful nieces & nephews my way! They'll love it here in December! :)) thanks for the updates on all of them!

Val said...

I wish we could afford it!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! I know right?!

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions