Sunday, September 19, 2010

sleep

I slept ok last night, I think. Only got up once to use the bathroom. Was sleeping at a decent time, maybe around 10pm, and I slept til 8:30am. But after being awake for 30 minutes, I was exhausted like I hadn't slept at all. In fact, I was so tired today that I took a 3 1/2 hour nap! Now I'm sure that's going to screw up my sleep tonight, since it is 10:15pm already and I'm not tired.

I'm clueless why I'm so tired. I've been coughing for 3 weeks now. I had a cold in the beginning and it eventually went away, but the cough is just lingering. Maybe my body is still run down. Who knows.

I'm thankful my wonderful husband could see I needed to sleep today and let me be. That doesn't happen around here very often with 6 kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better today Val!