Thursday, June 11, 2009

Special Thanks to the Paper

Just a real special thanks goes out to the Brookings Register for putting my ad in the paper for a rummage sale, but not actually putting us on the map. Flippin makes me so mad when I finally have a rummage sale after 12 years and the paper couldn't even get it right. So now since it's 10:30pm, my husband is running to my parents for a staple gun and to Wal-Mart for some rummage sale signs so we can hopefully direct some traffic over our way since the map forgot us. I think I will be making a phone call to the paper tomorrow.

Aside from that, we are ready. There is lots of stuff to put outside. I'm sure we'll be dealing with early people too since the door will be open to move stuff out. Heck, they were even stopping tonight! "We're from out of town, do you mind if we look?" Umm, ya, I do mind. I'm in the middle of setting up, there's no room to walk, and I have an ad in the paper for many items which will be here the day the sale starts.

Ok, I think I'm annoyed and should think about bed, but I'm still too fired up at the moment.

No comments: