Saturday, June 6, 2009

all in a days work

Today I got my first pedicure. Ever. It was amazing, even though the girl thought I was going to kick her. There were a few moments where it was definitely tickling my feet, but in the end, we were all laughing about it. I love the pink polish that my toes are sporting.

After that, mom and I went to Wal-Mart to be a few necessary things. Wal-Mart always seems to be interesting, but today was actually a normal trip. Ha!

Then it was time to come home, pick Shawndra up and head back to Brookings for a birthday party. I got her dropped off, then came back home and started pricing stuff for the rummage sale.

One thing led to another and before long I had the carpet cleaner out and was cleaning the chairs we are selling on the rummage sale. We still have tons of stuff to do to prepare for this sale. It seems we have been putting it off for silly reasons.
  • We can do it next weekend.
  • We still have time.
  • I don't want to park my car outside of the garage.
  • We don't have tables.
  • I don't know where to put stuff that has been priced.

Haha! Well here we are, 6 days from our rummage sale and feeling like chickens with out heads cut off. I would love to show you pictures of our garage, but yikes, that's scary right now. Maybe when we have things set up will I then allow you a sneak peak at that.

Jayden's been pretty crabby today. Lots of toys have been flying down the stairs and lots of people getting hit or their hair pulled. He even went to his room for a time out at 11am and went to sleep. Finally at 2:30 he came out. I guess he needed to sleep.

Tomorrow is church, then picking up the tables after church and then I suppose we will do much more work in the garage.

No comments: