Monday, June 22, 2009

heading to Washington DC

Today marks the day where I leave on a jet plane, literally. I'm headed to Madison to pick up my company vehicle, then I will drive to Sioux Falls and catch a plane. I will land in Minneapolis, switch planes, and should arrive in Washington DC around 4:30pm. Monday will be spent site-seeing from the time I arrive until I go to bed.

Tuesday will mark the beginning of the National Early Head Start conference I will be attending. At the end of the day, I will continue checking out the sites and hit the hay.

Wednesday will be the same. All day conference with the fun beginning afterwards.

Thursday will be the conclusion of the conference and the conclusion of our site-seeing. We will leave the closing notes early and catch a plane bound for Minneapolis at 4pm. I should arrive in Sioux Falls around 8:30pm and then back to Madison to get my car, then homeward bound.

Make sure you watch my blog this week. I do have some surprises in store. I will be taking my laptop with me, although I don't know if I will have time to figure out the wireless in the motel room, nor will I know if I will have time to post. I hope so! If not, watch for pictures and stories next weekend!

No comments: