Tuesday, June 2, 2009

random nature

I stopped on my way home to mess with my camera a bit. I did manage to get this one slightly blurry in the background, but it really wasn't intentional. I loved the yellow bird, what ever it is called.
Looking through the grass. Ended up with some neat details.

And this darn beaver dam. I drive by it a lot and many times I've wanted to take a picture, but I either haven't had my camera, haven't had the memory card, or haven't had the ambition!

I do LOVE taking pictures. I need to get back into my random pictures to see what I can get. Lately it seems I've been so focused on my kids and on Jayden's surgery. Speaking of which, Jayden is healing very well. He goes to see the doctor/surgeon tomorrow for his post-op appointment. I will update tomorrow on what that appointment brings.

No comments: