Tuesday, June 16, 2009

been busy

Our rummage sale was a huge success. We were able to get rid of all of our big stuff, including all of my baby stuff. We have finally found out how big our garage is and the storage room along with it. Now we just need to figure out what will go in that room. I think somebody who owned the house before us had a big air compressor in there.

I'm getting psyched to go to Washington DC next week. My job is sending me there for 4 days to a National Early Head Start conference. I'm anxious to hear the speakers and to learn a bunch of information to help me in my job. However, I am a bit apprehensive to fly and to leave my family. I'm hoping it might be a welcome break and that the time will fly by fast when we are there. I'm sure it will because we have sessions all day long and then we'll do some tourist type stuff in the evenings.

Jayden continues to heal from his surgery. I have noticed some really hard skin coming out of the incision. I keep soaking it in hopes it will soften up and tear off, but no such luck so far.

Shaylee was supposed to have an appointment yesterday to follow up with the gastroenterologist, but he wasn't going to be there, so we rescheduled in July.

Friday we're taking all the kid to the dentist. Yes, all 6 at once. And on Saturday we're going to a wedding. Then Sunday is Father's Day and a busy day for me getting packed to fly out on Monday.

I've got some pictures to share, but don't have time to add them right now. I'll post later. Have a good day!

No comments: