Thursday, August 19, 2010

still waiting

Updated:

Jayden has an appointment this coming Tuesday. I will be receiving a packet of stuff to fill out early. Typically they want it mailed back, but since there's not enough time to get that done, I'm supposed to take it with me to Sioux Falls. They said they wanted to get him in right away. I'm anxious, nervous, and a bit relieved.

Original Post:

I spoke with the doctor's receptionist about the appointment for Jayden. They lady she talked to yesterday told her to call back today. Hopefully today we will find out when the appointment will be. I was told it could be 1-2 months out. :-(

Last night wasn't as bad. His tantrum started at 2:40am. I went in there clearly not happy, talked very sternly to him and left the room. He still continued, so I went back into his room and did it again, this time raising my voice a bit. Believe me, I'm not a person you want to upset in the middle of the night. All walls are down at that point. Anyhow, back to Jayden, this tantrum only lasted 15 minutes.

Either way, we're now on day 4 of not sleeping through the night because of his outbursts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!

Steph in ND