Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Head on over to MckMama's page if you want to see pictures of her adorable baby son and read many more blogs with Not Me Mondays.

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


This is not my first Not Me Monday of 2010. I have been fully prepared to participate every week and have loved doing so.

I did not go into an IHOP bathroom about the same time as another lady and sit in the stall making absolutely no sounds because I had to go number 2 so bad, but wouldn't do so in the presence of anybody else, until she left the bathroom. That would be so silly of me because everyone poops, I mean there is even a book titled that to help children with that task. I never ever have these issues anywhere else in public either.

Upon entering my bedroom late at night due to insomnia, I certainly did not stare really close at my husband's face trying to figure out exactly how he was making those sounds come out of his mouth. And I never took out my phone to video tape it to try to prove to him what he sounds like. That would be absurd!

Since I had knee surgery this past week, I've been laid up and doing exercises with my knee and leg. When I'm on the floor, I do not under any circumstances wonder what I must look like trying to get up off the floor. And never would I imagine myself to look like one of those "bent over old granny" decorations you see outside someones house. And to top it off, while getting my big self off the floor, I honestly didn't try to look through my legs when I found myself in a compromised position. Nope, not me!

I would never, ever find myself laughing at the cats in the middle of the night because of a marble rolling across the floor.


So that's about it for me this week. What have you not been up to?

1 comment:

Mommy2Four said...

LOL.... so funny! I do wonder how my husband makes the sounds he makes at night.. (and swears he doesn't make!)