Saturday, August 7, 2010

me

  • I'm not perfect.
  • My children chew with their mouths open.
  • I lose my temper.
  • I let the laundry pile up until we are at least 8 loads behind.
  • I feed my kids canned Ravioli (and they love it).
  • My children go days without taking a shower.
  • I eat lots of chocolate and other sweets.
  • My dog poops in the house and I make my kids pick it up.
  • I complain when I'm bored.
  • I find my temper is testy in the middle of the night.
  • My son screams higher than an opera singer.
  • I meant to plant a garden this year.
  • I've threatened to throw my laptop out the window.
  • I wish I had gone to school for nursing.
  • I think way to much about things that shouldn't matter.
  • I sit in disbelief on how other people live their lives, both good and bad.
  • I have naturally curly, wavy, frizzy hair that I hate. And don't tell me you would love to have my hair because it's not what you think it is.
  • When a child pukes or poops where they shouldn't, I make let my husband clean it up.
  • I felt like sharing a few things today.

No comments: