Wednesday, December 30, 2009

still here

I'm still here. I just haven't been much in the blogging mood lately. Lots of things are changing in the new year though. I'm finally moving to Brookings with my job and am very excited about that. No more 35 minute commute one way.

I'm also still waiting for the call about my grandma. Although, I understand it is coming very soon. Her temperature is up to 102 and her color is changing. Tonight could be the night. I've shed some tears. Wondering if I should have gone to see her again. But she wouldn't have a clue I'm there. I just hope I don't regret this later.

My cousin had her baby today. He was a big baby boy, weighing in at 9 pounds 13 ounces! Wowzers! My uncle cracked me up though by saying the baby is already wearing a size 1 diaper and is walking around the hospital. LOL. The baby doesn't have a name yet.

I'm ready to tackle my tree and get it put away. Seems every year after Christmas I'm ready to put it away right away, but this year, I just haven't gotten it accomplished yet.

I'll be back soon...maybe in a better blogging mood. For now, it's time to put my jammies on and veg out for a bit before bed.

No comments: