Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas program

Shawndra, Joseph, and Dalton had their school Christmas program last night. Dad and Shaylee went to watch them sing and play in band, while I stayed home (sick and coughing) and watched the little two. Joseph is in the front in the orange. I see his teacher is sitting behind him. I wonder if that was strategic planning?
I was told by Grandma Rhonda that Dalton knew all of his hand motions to the songs he sang. She was very impressed.


Shawndra getting ready to play her (my) clarinet. Yes, that is the clarinet I got when I was in 7th grade and we bought it used, so it's quite old!
I'm not sure what else is coming up for Christmas programs, of if the middle school will be doing anything. I'll let ya'll know when/if I hear something. I got a small bite wound from not telling everyone. My bad. It kind of snuck up on me.

No comments: