Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I am not completely obsessed with "center" alignment. I do not use it on almost every single post because I think it looks the best.


While my husband was rewiring the ceiling fan, I certainly did not jump out of my skin when wires touched, made a loud poof, and everything went dark.


I have not peed in my pants so many times this week that I lost count all from coughing so hard that it just came out. I never showed my pants to my husband to prove I had peed when he asked. That would be absurd!

I do not have a problem with moisture in my kitchen window that causes major ice build up. And I never ever take a hair dryer to it to melt it, especially when it blows melted water everywhere. Nope, not me!

I certainly never become frustrated with my children, and if I do (which I don't), I would never start counting down the daysyears until they move out.

I do not rely on cough syrup with codeine to help me sleep at night, or to make my cough sleep at night.

I did not forget what it was like to cook a small meal after grandma took 3 kids to the farm and another child was at her dad's. I never cooked just 1 single box of mac-n-cheese and 3 hot dogs, instead of 7 boxes and a whole package of hot dogs. It really was not simple! Oh, and I would certainly never feed our children mac-n-cheese and hot dogs. Nope, not me!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Uh, yeah - me neither.. I would never feed my children mac & cheese and hot dogs either!! :)Totally unhealthy! :)

Blessings,

Michelle