Monday, February 16, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT turn another year older this week. And I definitely did NOT hope for the biggest piece of Blizzard Ice Cream Cake. But when my wonderful husband dished out the biggest piece of cake to me I did NOT induldge in it. Nope, not me!!


I did NOT jump, startle, or freak out when a gigantic rock whapped my windshield at 65mph. And when I noticed how big the rock chip was I did NOT immediately start freaking out because it was in the most inconvenient place. I mean, really, a rock chip anywhere on my windshield would be better than right in front of the driver's site! And in order to take the picture, I did NOT lick the back side of the Quarter to make it stick to my windshield because that would be disgusting...definitely NOT something I would do.


After putting on a nice clean pair of jammies and sitting down to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks with my family, I did NOT fly out of the chair when my butt got wet. That would be far to fast moving of me and certainly NOT something I am capable of. Thanks to my almost 2 year old, I did NOT laugh when he looked at me with a toothy grin and I did NOT let out one little giggle.

I did NOT gag at the aroma coming from my almost 2 year olds diaper this week, due to his 5th round of antibiotics. Nope, not me!

There you have it, I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Blizzard Ice Cream cake! Yum!!!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

The Blizzard Cake looks wonderful, Happy Birthday.