Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday

We've had a pretty good day today so far. We went to church this morning, followed by a Hy-Vee run where I enjoyed a blended coffee. :-) Then we went to Rude's and purchased our new furniture and a dresser for Jayden. It won't be delivered until Friday. (certain delivery drivers were requested NOT to be involved) Kathy will understand that comment. It was wrote on our ticket, so we'll see how that goes.

We came home and grilled brats. Man I forgot how much I liked grilled food. I have to say, Mike sure can grill some good food. It ended up being a late lunch, so I'm not sure what we'll end up eating for supper....hopefully something small and easy.

We even went out and cleaned out the vehicles. Now if I could only find the air fresheners, life would be perfect. I love the Pears air freshener.

Don't drool over the brats!

No comments: