Thursday, February 26, 2009

Harley Skeleton

I was getting kind of used to the spring like winter weather we were having and then I got smacked in the face with real winter weather again. My drive to and from work today was slightly interesting. Of course I met another plow, or actually the same plow as last time who was hugging the center line, or should I say, was cross over the center line. Needless to say, snow buried my car and I was livid. Not much I could do though. Still contemplating writing the governor.

Then on the way home I got to watch my windshield crack all the way across. That was definitely a sight to see! My big rock chip literally crawled across my windshield all the way to the other side. It went slow enough that I could watch the crack become larger, much like watching a drip of water roll down the windshield, but slower. In fact, I thought it might have been water, so I turned on the wipers, except it didn't go away. Sigh. Guess I'll be replacing the windshield next.

You gotta check out this picture below....it's from today. Neat.

I get such a kick out of this "lawn ornament". It's a skeleton on a "Harley" with a flag. It's actually pretty cool.

No comments: