Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ugly Addition

I had a not so great trip to Madison this morning. It first started with a semi-truck that I met who threw a rock at my windshield and left one heck of a mark. Then about 2 miles down the road I met a snow plow driving down the center line. Apparently he was sanding, which was surprising enough since the road was wet and it was raining. Anyhow, it was dark and I met him head on and I didn't realize he was in the center line, so I darn near ran right into the side of his plow. After the fact, I was upset because he was in my lane, in the dark. I firmly believe the plows need to move over for oncoming traffic in the dark! Daylight is different because we can see where they are, but DARK is a different story. I'm contemplating writing a letter to the govenor....we'll see if I simmer down.

And yes, that is a Quarter next to the rock chip, which is right in my line of sight.

No comments: