Friday, February 20, 2009

New Furniture Upstairs

We finally got new furniture today. It was so big they couldn't get it through the door, so it came upstairs in pieces.

This is our loveseat. We put it in front of the glass showcase. The showcase is nice, but it makes me nervous with the glass on both sides, so it's nice to have something solid in front of it.

Here is the couch. I can't believe how much bigger this furniture is compared to our old cheap couch. This couch sits an entire foot in front of the end table from the wall. Our old couch sat flush with the end table. I look at this picture and it's amazing how a new couch can make an already old endtable and lamp look shabby.

This is the view going into our living room. We're down to a walk way to enter. Haha. Now I need a new entertainment center, lamps, and endtables....and that's just ONE room! Haha. I should also mention that Jayden got a new dresser. Sorry no pictures of that one.

No comments: