Friday, February 13, 2009

I actually got to stay home today until I had to work at Walmart tonight. That was nice for a change. Devin actually slept until 11:30. I went in and checked on her several times, but she didn't have a fever, so I just let her sleep. She actually woke up at 8am and shut her door to go back to sleep. She's had a nasty cough, plus she finished antibiotics last weekend.

Jayden still has draining ears, runny nose, and a nasty cough, plus he's not eating well. That's been going on for awhile now. Mike and I took both him and Devin to the doctor. Devin has ear infection and Jayden, who knows. The doctor switched his meds and took a culture of his ear to see what type of growth becomes of it. Pray it's not MRSA. He's becoming immune to so many medicines, it's crazy to even come up with another one. We're hoping he doesn't end up needed IV antibiotics.

I'm also sick, again. I chalk it up to my job. I work with 10 families and the past couple weeks I think over half of them have been sick. Hand-washing only goes so far to cut the germs and I don't always have access to a sink right away. I'm paying the price now.

I honestly didn't take hard any pictures today. I was busy cleaning and doing other things. I did try to get a picture of Jayden when he had the cookie hanging out of his mouth, but that didn't work. Once he noticed I had the camera out he started posing. Here's a cute shot I got of him.

No comments: