Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday happenings

Today was going good until I ran into troubles in our church parking lot. You see, it was really slippery and we had parked our truck and we were getting out. I stepped out, slipped, and caught myself with the truck door. Good for me right? I didn't actually fall to the ground. Well, not so good. I've been seeing the chiropractor for 4 weeks now because of my DDD. I can tell I jarred it again.

The second thing that stinks about the situation is this...my door came to a sudden stop when it slammed up against the car next to us. Ugh. Nice scuff, dent, whatever. We didn't know whose it was, so we left a note with our number. Then after church we waited for them to come out. We talked to them about it and will now wait to see if they call. I guess it's something that would come out of our pocket more than likely, as it wouldn't pay to turn it in to insurance.

So that wasn't a great way to start the day. However, our church sermon was awesome...to say the least! I'm anxious for next Sunday as today was only the first part of this sermon.


-----------------------------------


Today is a busy week for Jayden. We are going through two more evaluations for him for his IEP. Tueday there will be a psychologist coming to observe his behavior and on Friday the speech therapist will come to evaluate that part of it. Lots happening!

No comments: