Sunday, January 17, 2010

i'm slacking

I see I'm slacking in my blog lately. Hmmmm. Guess I should have made it a resolution or something to do better at this. Maybe I'm just pulling a Kathy. Well, except she hasn't been too bad this year. Although there were many times last year that I had to give her a nudge to do some updating. Figured it would be amusing to poke a little fun at her on my blog. Which gives me an idea...maybe some day, I'll actually post some really old pictures of her.

In all seriousness, I've been extremely sore with my DDD (degenerative disc disease) and seeing the chiropractor frequently. It sounds like Monday we will be doing the x-rays to see the progression of the DDD.

I took lots of pictures yesterday and Friday. So I'll sign this post and start some new ones with pictures. Happy Sunday!