Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring means yard work

With the weather turning so beautiful, Mike and I are beginning to realize how much yard week we need to do along with things around the house outside that we said we'd fix in the spring. I guess it's a good thing I don't work weekends anymore, so I can help keep us going with this.
All the kids helped put leaves in the garbage bags. Last fall, Mike raked a bunch up, but we never got them put away, so now we're doing double duty. The kids actually liked helping too. Even Jayden was adding his handfuls.
We are about 1/4 of the way through the yard with raking and we already have 13 bags packed full of leaves. Now we just need to figure out what we're going to do with them.This was a spur of the moment picture I took of Jayden while he was outside. I couldn't resist not showing you. It turned out so cute.


No comments: