Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday



You can check out Mckmama's site and see what all the other bloggers are NOT doing as well by clicking here. Since I am posting this really early, you may have to check her site a bit later if you want to see what others have posted.

Driving home from work on Thursday, I did NOT think a crack spreading across my windshield was a drip of water running sideways. And I did NOT turn on my wipers to try to “wipe” the crack away, assuming it was water. I seriously was NOT intrigued by how slow, yet how fast the crack took over my entire windshield. Of course I did NOT start referring to my car as Ghetto Car after the crack appeared. Nope, not me!

After church on Sunday, my little man fell asleep on the way home. When we got home, I got out of the van and opened the sliding door, then shut my door. My little man jumped, stared right at me, and yelped. I did NOT smile and think it was the cutest thing that happened…even as he continued to stare at me, like what the heck was that? Not me!

I did NOT commit myself to losing weight for the millionth time this week. And I did NOT catch myself wondering what the future would hold if the weight would be lost.

When our new furniture arrived on Saturday, I loved it. My husband loved it. On Sunday night, I did NOT slide over to the other side of the loveseat to leave my hubby questioning what was wrong this time. I would NOT, nope never, make him think something is wrong again….even though it did feel slightly wrong.

I did NOT sit here and look at my hubby and ask what I could put on my NOT ME MONDAY. Nope, not me! I did NOT chuckle to myself every time I asked him just to see him have to pause the T.V.!

1 comment:

dmelen said...

great not me's! hubby pause the tv...mine would just shake his head and say "yup"