Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gliding

MckMama's little man, Stellan, still is not doing good. He is receiving thousands of prayers, but needs more as his situation continues to worsen. Please visit MckMama's site if you feel pulled to do so and say a prayer for this family. Her posts show amazing strength and faith in GOD and are so worth taking the time. This family has been on my mind constantly the last few days.



As far as our family goes, we are doing well. Jayden has not been on medicine for about a week now. He still continues to fight a runny, green nose and some draining from his ears, but not bad enough to warrant another trip to the doctor.

The kids brought home report cards tonight. Wow, were we impressed! Lot's of "Excellents" for Joseph, but still needed some work on self control and organization. This is hard for him with the ADHD. Shaylee and Shawndra had lots of A's and just a few B's. Plus, they improved from the previous quarter. We are very proud of how well they are doing. Dalton also has many "Excellents", but does need to work on his social and emotional development.

I'm anxious for Friday as we are having a Nike training for work. I'm curious what kind of stuff we will be doing since they said to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and also said we'd be active 70% of the training. I guess I won't have to work out when I come home, huh?!

I got some awesome pictures of some geese gliding in for a landing. This one was my favorite.


No comments: