Friday, March 13, 2009

Covered Wagon

This is the covered wagon Shaylee had to make for a project at

school. She spent a lot of time on it and had a lot of great help from Mike.

He's so much better with making things and creativity than I am.

She had different things she had to include on it. The top had to come

out on both sides and it had to have the rings in the middle, horses or some animals

to pull it with. Lots of criteria to complete it. She even made a little ax, a bucket and

a barrel for water. I think she did a great job.

Jayden had a decent day yesterday and today. He hadn't pooped

yesterday until this evening and it was greener than grass. Then he threw up

at supper. We did give him Pediasure for the first time in 3 days. Now we're

questioning if it's something along the allergy line or what. He's been drinking

Pediasure for over a year, so I'm not sure why something would start now.
Mike thought the throw up was pretty mucousy and I know milk products

are bad to take when that's going on. I guess we'll go back to Gatorade for a day

or two. I get nervous because he's not getting very many calories during

the day, especially since he's not eating much and now he's not getting to

drink the Pediasure. I'll keep you updated as things change.


No comments: