Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Morning

I've been on a bit of a hiatus. I think I'm back. I'm not sure though. My thoughts are consumed by Mckmama and Stellan lately. I'm anxiously waiting to hear the latest today, although I'm very nervous as to what that news will be. I pray for this family and my heart aches for them. According to Twitter, Mckmama will update when she feels she can.

We've had our own issues in our house. Jayden is sick, again, and back on antibiotics. I should be hearing today about his ears and if it's MRSA again. The medicine he's on gives him terrible diaper rash, so now his bottom is extremely sore, almost to the point of being raw! We keep caking it with Plender's Diaper Ointment and I believe that helps. We've still got a week on this medicine.

I'll try to post more later and maybe a picture or two. I've just been a bit preoccupied lately.

No comments: