Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her site to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I did NOT tell my 2 year old over and over to sit down and stop touching the curtains. I did NOT keep noticing how filthy they were getting and in dire need of washing. After washing them and drying them, I did NOT stare at them in disbelief after they were hung to see they were about 4 ½ inches shorter than they were BEFORE they were washing.



I did NOT get upset at all, not one little bit, when I found out my 4 year old had created a new “lip gloss” scent in her room by brushing it all over everything. And upon trying to figure out where she hid the lip gloss, I did NOT notice some new decorations on the wall, door, and door frame. It was most certainly NOT made with a green or black marker.


After having a tough evening with the young artist, I certainly did NOT get on my treadmill with my IPOD blaring. And while really burning off the stress, I did NOT start singing, “I Wish I Had A Million Dollars” when I realized that only I could hear the music. And let me tell you, I never sing out loud. Ha!


I did NOT smile at all when I stepped on the scale and seen the number went down. I did NOT feel the slightest bit happy and I definitely did NOT have a feeling rush through my body that I can do this. Nope, not me!


I did NOT gripe and complain about blogger showing my images in HTML code for many hours, which led to days, which led to months. And I did NOT ask for help from various sources and I honestly did NOT try to upload new backgrounds and delete page elements to fix it. Finally, after resorting to blogger help, I have NOT, no way, been uploading in “HTML” versus “Compose” on the little tabs above your post. That would just be silly for me to NOT notice that!


I did NOT spend over 3 hours cleaning two of my children’s ONE room. And when finished, I did NOT have 2 garbage packed full and 6 boxes of garbage. Nope, not me!


Last night I did NOT lose much sleep because of a crying, not feeling well baby. And I know that the time change did NOT have anything to do with NOT wanting to get up this morning.Now it’s your turn. What did you NOT do this past week?

2 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday.

The amount of times I have walked to work with my mp4 player and started singing out loud without relizing lol

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Love your Not ME Monday! Congrads on losing weight too... Thats a good day!