Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

It is not a pulmonary embolism. Thank GOD for that! Basically I managed to rack up a ton of medical bills today to end up back at square one. I still can't breath well. To explain better, my breathing is fairly good at a normal rate, but when I try to take a deep breath, I can't get it to go into my lungs. I also get winded really easily when talking (haha) and end up trying to take more deep breaths, which don't go in half the time. The doctor has put me on a new medicine, which will hopefully give me relief in a couple of days. I hope so. He is also thinking stress and anxiety is playing a part in this. NO WAY?! 2 jobs, school, kids, what's so stressfull about that? LOL! :-)

I planned on going in to work at 6am the rest of the week, but after looking outside right now realize I probably won't be traveling quite that early tomorrow. Bummer.

Graduation is the 13th! YAY!

No comments: