Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthdays, Graduation

We've been busy around here. Shawndra and Devin celebrated birthday's over the weekend. Mike turned another year older yesterday. I meant to put up a cute picture of him, but seemed to have run out of time.

Take a peek at the Pray For Kayleigh button to the right. This little baby has been beating all the odds stacked against her. She was born at 28 weeks, weighing 1 lb 1 oz.. She is currently over 5 months old and still in the hospital. Their parents have an amazing blog full of pictures of their journey and faith since the beginning. Pray for Kayleigh!

Graduation is on Saturday. I cannot believe the day is almost here. It still seems a bit unreal. In fact, it seems so unreal that my cap and gown are still in the bag. I suppose I should get them out so they aren't wrinkled!

No comments: