Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas Mike

Mike has been requesting a heated driveway for Christmas, but I ran into one problem, I wasn't quite sure how to pull that one off. Then he changed his mind and said he wanted a snowblower. I figured I could do that. Needless to say, Jayden and I went shopping today and surprised him! Here he is, hard at work....


Gotta love the piles the city leaves for us at the end of the driveway.




I should mention that I shoveled half the driveway today because I was afraid I would get stuck. I got out the first time, then had to leave again and got stuck. Thank goodness there was a WONDERFUL man from NorthWestern Energy that donated 15 minutes of his time helping me get out. I seriously cannot thank that man enough for helping. I had already tried shoveling myself out and wasn't getting anywhere and was actually trying to get to Jayden's doctor appointment. We were late, but at least we got there!


No comments: