Monday, December 22, 2008

Dentist Appointments Tomorrow

We're headed to Sioux Falls tomorrow for dentist appointments for all six kids. I actually have to work from 6am-10am in Madison, so I plan to meet up with Mike and the kids at the Madison exit. I hope the dentist can give us some insight on why Jayden isn't getting any teeth right now. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but he should have more than just the two on top and the two on the bottom.
I turned in a naked baby weight to the Feeding Clinic team and he has gained 14 oz! Go Jayden! He gained that in a month. They were very happy to see a good gain. We'll continue to update them with weights monthly until March when he has an Upper GI done and then a following appointment with the surgeon. Hopefully the Mic-Key button will come out in the spring!

1 year ago today, Jayden got his first haircut. No, I didn't actually remember that, but I stumbled upon a couple of pictures of him getting it. Here they are. 1 year ago.


1 comment:

Kath- said...

He is SO stinkin cute!! I haven't seen him in forever