Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Camera

So we went to Sioux Falls today and took the kids to the dentist. No one has cavities. Jayden is a very delayed in getting his teeth. They will do x-rays next time (6 months) to see if he has those teeth or not. The dentist said it is not uncommon to be delayed in getting teeth especially with everything that has gone wrong with him medically.

On to the fun stuff. For my graduation present, I got a new camera. It's a huge step up from what I previously had. There are actually different lenses to put on it. The pictures it takes are awesome! Here are a few of my first shots tonight. Even since I've downloaded them, I've gotten some even better shots. I'm so excited!

Yes, red eyes, but look at how clear it is!









What a smile!

1 comment:

Kath- said...

ROCK ON GIVE ME DETAILS!!! Your pictures are nice and crisp