Sunday, December 28, 2008

2009 is coming....

Soon it will be 2009, which means changes and New Year's resolutions will be set for most people. Like most people, I have several things I will be working on. One of which will be to lose weight. Mike and I have been shopping for a treadmill to buy. I think we found one that also has high reviews. Hopefully we'll get one soon. My second goal is to start my Project 365 on January 1st. I have been trying to decide if I want to include that project on this blog or if I wanted to open a new blog site. I think to make things simpler for the people who follow this blog, I will do my Project 365 on this one. There will be a new picture for each day along with a blogged comment about the picture. I'm excited to start this and hope to be able to find a unique picture each day that does not include my children.

I cannot believe the weekend is gone already. A 5 day weekend was certainly enjoyable, but I am very glad Christmas is over. I have an intense 3 day work week ahead followed by a 5 day weekend.

No comments: