Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired of the Snow

I really shouldn't be complaining because I'm sure it could be worse, but I am so sick of the snow, the wind, and the cold. Not to mention when it is yucky weather like this, I don't see my husband because he's working. I went to work this morning knowing there could be a few flurries, but after 3" I was questioning the weather. Now I'm coming down with a cold or something. I just hope I can get rid of it by Christmas.

Mike has added a new mark to his head. That shouldn't surprise some of you because many of us know how uncoordinated he can be when he's on snow and ice. Let me tell you, he's sitting here laughing as I type this. Yesterday he tells the guys he works with that I'm not going to be happy with him. Well he was messing with a chain and it came unhooked causing the hook to hit him smack in the middle of his forehead. I'm always giving him a bad time because he's either bumping his head, cutting himself, or falling on the ice. Haha. Anyhow, now he's got a big bump and a cut that is going to leave a nasty scar. His reply, "At least I waited until after your graduation." That's my husband.

No comments: