Friday, April 29, 2011

not feeling well

Yesterday was a bad day all around. It started in the morning with the typical grunting and saying "no" from Jayden while refusing to get dressed and doing anything possible to make it difficult or impossible for me. It was to the point yesterday that I finally had a breakdown and cried for 30 minutes straight. Jayden stopped his fit and stared at me. He let me put his shoes on. Then when I headed downstairs he went to his room, took off his shoes and hid them, and then ripped up a book. It was an awful morning.

Crying does not make me feel better physically. I spent the entire day yesterday feeling tired, nauseated and had no appetite. I chalked it up to the rough start. But during the night I started having it come out the lower half, if you know what I mean. Sorry TMI.

This morning I woke up and still didn't feel quite right, but knew it was a busy day at work. I was thankful Mike was home, so I didn't have to fight with Jayden. The nausea came and went. Still not much of an appetite. I ate a little for supper, but now my stomach hurts worse and is grumbling, so I'm sure that means it's gonna come out the other end sooner or later. I pray not. I'm freezing, so I took a shower, but then my face feels like it's burning up. No fever.

Here's to hoping I'm not getting the flu, especially at the beginning of the weekend. As I sit here typing this, Mike has brought Jayden up to the table for a timeout and Jayden is screaming at the top of his lungs.

Welcome to an evening in the Thielen house.

No comments: