Sunday, May 16, 2010

which one do you like?

I took the kids out to take pictures today just to see how Jayden did with posing for pictures since we are having professional pictures taken next month. Plus, I'm really tired of the picture that is at the top of my blog. With that being said, I would love for you to vote on the pictures below as to which one should go at the top of my blog. Then I will change it! The number of the picture goes with the picture below it.
1
2

3
4

5
Yes, Jayden screamed through most of the pictures.
6
This one cracks me up...at least he's in the picture, right?!!
7
8
9


I had fun experimenting with some different locations. It is a huge challenge to get all 6 kids to look at the camera and an even bigger challenge for Jayden who really wanted NO part in picture taking. I'm so nervous for the professional pictures. I really want him to be good and look at the camera. Make sure you tell me which picture would look best at the top of my blog. Thanks!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I Vote 3

Kath- said...

9 is absolutley my FAVORITE!! Blow that up and hang on your wall!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

I like #1,3 or 9. What a beautiful day for pictures.
~Michelle

Dorothy said...

I vote for 3
Grandma Dorothy

Anonymous said...

And Kathy's Right... #9 needs to be blown up HUGE, framed and put on your wall...you'll never get another chance to cherish that moment!!

_Auntie Vicki_

Anonymous said...

did I say 7? I meant 6...roflmao. that's awesome!!!! ahhh...a day in the life of Mike & Val... (V)

Anonymous said...

I really like number 6!!! It's real! After that I like 7 and 9.

Steph in ND

Anonymous said...

6 is definitely funny! But I do agree with your number 9 choice! It is an awesome picture!
Love ya,
Mom