Tuesday, May 18, 2010

changes to blog

Thank you to those who voted and helped me decide which picture to use. I had originally liked the picture I put up, but wanted some other opinions. Knowing me, I'll be changing it again at some point.

I am a bit perplexed tonight after I have worked on the that blog photo for well over an hour. I ran into the same problem I've had in the past except this time I don't remember how I fixed it. My picture is bigger than the border around the actual photo. Since I couldn't get it fixed, I changed the border color to white so you don't see it. I don't think it looks as good, so when there is more time, I'll keep working on some changes.

The other thing I don't like is the blog title "Thielen Tidbits". Because the picture is so busy and colorful, I couldn't find a color that made the title look good. Unfortunately, I have never hired someone to make my blog look nice and don't plan to in the near future. Maybe if I was a big time blogger, then I might, but I'm not, so I digress. Maybe some day I can find a nice lady (or lad) who would change the appearance....but until then, this will do.

No comments: