Monday, May 10, 2010

clothes for pictures

I managed to get clothes for all of us for pictures, except I'm not sure I like what I came up with. Finding matching outfits for 8 people stinks! The colors I went with are purple, lime green, orange and blue. They all go great together except the orange. I couldn't find orange that I liked that matched. Grrr. I might end up changing my mind before pictures.

Tonight marks the first night of three that I am a single mom to my kids. I'm very used to my husband being here with me and helping, so having him away is tough. However, I am looking forward to a bed all to myself, but don't tell him that! Oh wait, he reads this blog...Hi honey, miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to get new family pictures taken too...baby is now 3 so it must be time! Can't wait to see how yours turn out! I'm excited for you!

Steph in ND

Val said...

Us too, especially after picking the location. Our baby is also 3! And we've never had professional pictures done. Probably be the middle of June before they're on the blog.