Sunday, March 21, 2010

dams and water play

I love this weather that has finally blessed us. The kids are outside running, playing, throwing balls, taking the dog for a walk, riding bikes, and playing in the water. Every spring, I think the kids find something to do with the water. Last year it was rolling a ball through it and today it is building dams with rocks and using natural items from trees as boats, that really did float.
Littlest Pet Shop toys were found among the water, rocks and dams. People out walking their dogs and pushing their kids all commented on how neat it looked and what fun it must be. We also took our share of taking fun photographs with silly faces. I'm sure I'll post those this week.
For now, I have to say, I love spring. I love having the kids outside screaming and playing instead of fighting inside. It brings such happiness to see them using the outdoors for fun. And of course, it helps keep my sanity level in tact.

No comments: