Friday, March 16, 2012

tidbits

  • Life is busy, which leads to less blogging.
  • I promise to update with pictures of my girls room sometime soon. We haven't done anything more than put the beds in there. Nothing on the walls and no curtains yet, so I'd like to wait for that before I post pictures.
  • This weather is fantastic. Lots of time outside and lots of walks. Jayden now rides his bike and removes his hands from the handle bars for a split second, which is followed by me telling him to keep his hands on the handle bars.
  • Jayden got a big boy haircut. No buzz cut by dad.
  • Shaylee and Shawndra are at a sleepover tonight. Not at the same house, obviously. They have different friends.
  • The other kids are at their mom's house. Mike is not back from dropping them off in Watertown yet.
  • Dalton lied to me about something major, but I found out the truth. He stole 21 free coupons for donuts from the director's desk. Ugh. He had to return them today when we picked him up and now his backpack has to be kept by her and searched before he leaves the school.
  • I'm on track and doing great with my weight loss. Exercising in this weather is so much easier. Shaylee and I even jogged together the other night.
  • Shaylee and I are closer than ever and I love that.
  • The girls picked up frozen food from the school and delivered it yesterday. They got 30% of the proceeds to help with a band trip in the future.
  • Devin got a cute haircut too. It's short and frames her face so she can't eat her hair anymore. Oh and we found her eyes after they cut her bangs!
  • Shaylee has her first club volleyball tournament on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: